Please read Terms and Conditions before booking a table with us below
Due to a significantly reduced capacity, we are operating with a £20 deposit for all bookings. This will be deducted from your bill at the end of your visit with us.
Your table will be held for you for 15 minutes after your arrival time. We will attempt to call you if you fail to show for your booking, but reserve the right to release your table if you fail to turn up.
If after 15 minutes you fail to arrive, and your table is released, your deposit will be non refundable. Your deposit will also be non refundable if you cancel your booking within 2 hours of the start of your booking. Any cancellations made prior to two hours of your booking time will result in a full refund of your deposit.
If you are running late, and you contact us in advance, we will hold the table for you. However, if you are late, your stay with us cannot be extended beyond the initial two hour booking slot.
Partial refund of this deposit is not available if the total bill does not exceed £20.
We reserve the right to close the venue at any time/date to protect our guest and staff safety. If we are closed on the day of your booking, we will contact you and refund your deposit.
Please do not visit us if you, or anyone in your household, and displayed COVID-19 symptoms (continuous cough, fever, loss of taste/smell) in the previous 14 days.
We encourage you to read over our House Rules section to familiarise yourself with our new procedures and protocols to bring you a safe dining and drinking experience.
* For bookings of 12 or more please contact email@example.com
1. We can now accept bookings from one up to sixty with no limit to different households attending. We require to take the details from every person in the party.
2. If you have, or anyone in your household has, COVID 19 symptoms (continuous cough, fever, loss of taste or smell) or you are awaiting a COVID-19 test result, we ask you not to visit us, even if you have a booking.
3. Our tables are booked in two-hour slots. You will be given plenty of notice that your allocated time is nearing an end.
4. We are operating a predominantly booking based system. Walk-ins will be available, but only if tables are available. No queueing will be permitted, so if there are no tables available, waiting outside the venue won’t be allowed.
5. You will be greeted at the door by our host, who will explain all the new protocols in place and direct you to your table.
6. Hand sanitiser stations will be positioned through the venue, please use freely and frequently.
7. While walking through the venue, please wear face coverings. The only time face coverings are not required are when you are seated at your table. If you forget, we will have disposable masks for sale at the front door for £1. This cost will be added to your bill.
8. Finally, we hope you enjoy your visit with us today. This is new for us too, and a new experience for our staff. If you see anything you think we can improve upon, please let us know, so we can continue to provide a safe space for you to enjoy your time with us.