1. We can accept bookings of up to 6 people from a maximum of 2 households. We require to take the details from one person from every household in the party.
2. If you have, or anyone in your household has, COVID 19 symptoms (continuous cough, fever, loss of taste or smell) or you are awaiting a COVID-19 test result, we ask you not to visit us, even if you have a booking.
3. Our tables are booked in two-hour slots. You will be given plenty of notice that your allocated time is nearing an end.
4. We are operating a predominantly booking based system. Walk-ins will be available, but only if tables are available. No queueing will be permitted, so if there are no tables available, waiting outside the venue won’t be allowed.
5. You will be greeted at the door by our host, who will explain all the new protocols in place and direct you to your table.
6. Your temperature will be taken at the door. If you have a high temperature, you will not be permitted to enter the venue, and we recommend you have a COVID-19 test immediately.
7. Hand sanitiser stations will be positioned through the venue, please use freely and frequently.
8. While walking through the venue, please wear face coverings. The only time face coverings are not required are when you are seated at your table. If you forget, we will have disposable masks for sale at the front door for £1. This cost will be added to your bill.
9. Due to the size of our toilet facilities, these areas have been reduced to a maximum capacity of 1 person. Locks have been installed on the outside doors of the toilets. Please use these so the toilets don’t become crowded.
10. We will be operating a 1m+ physical distancing policy. Physical distancing is a shared responsibility, and although we will do our best to provide a safe environment for you to dine and drink in, we ask that you please remember your individual responsibilities at all times.
11. Finally, we hope you enjoy your visit with us today. This is new for us too, and a new experience for our staff. If you see anything you think we can improve upon, please let us know, so we can continue to provide a safe space for you to enjoy your time with us.